ita
gb
granmondo
History

In 1937 a team of engineers developed a craft workshop in Vigevano; they were specialised in the production of metal moulds for rubber.

In 1951 Granmondo s.a.s. was established. The factory was first located in Via Besozzi, the it moved to Corso Torino 8. Since 1964 the factory is based in Viale Commercio 88, in a building wanted by one of its founders, Riccardo Montagna, the figurehead of the technical team.

Giancarlo, Riccardo Montagna's son, has now taken oven Granmondo s.r.l. from his father. Just like in those days, all the engineers use to work in harness inspired by the craft tradition while manifacturing the moulds for soles, heels plates, and technical items on injection or compression machines.

granmondo